Start a Team
Do you want help starting a JR cycling team - Road, Track, MTB or CX? firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to help you!
Starting a team or growing an existing team can be a daunting task. There are so many specific rules and considerations that are different from adult cycling. We'll share what we know and help you grow.
- How to hold a practice
- Skills - Beginner to Race
- Junior gearing rules by age on the Track - THESE ARE NOT EASY AND THERE ARE 'TRICKS'
- Junior Road gearing
- Proper Bike Sizing for juniors - how do you get your junior on an appropriate 'real' bike without breaking the bank
- Crank sizing - this is important
- Other Equipment
- How to develop a coaching staff
- How to keep momentum going
- Race Day management